- Each individual participating in the IRAP Access program must apply for and receive an IRAP Participant Number.
- To apply: legibly provide all of the data requested on the application including: Driver’s license and fishing license, IDNR customer number (if applicable),
full name, date of birth, address, phone number, signature, and email address on the IRAP Access Permit Application (attachment A).
- Anyone under the age of 18 must also register and receive an IRAP Participant number and be accompanied by an adult who also is registered as an IRAP Participant.
- Review and sign the Release and Waiver of Liability (attachment B) form stating you, the IRAP Participant assumes any and all risks associated with IRAP’s Private
Land Access activities. This form must be signed by all IRAP participants over the age of 10.
- Once you have registered online and received you IRAP Participant Number via email confirmation, you may make up to 3 reservations per IRAP activity on IRAP
- When you have made a reservation, you will then print your IRAP permits for the date reserved for that specific activity and site. You must put the car permit in
your windshield and carry the smaller permit with you at all times while at the IRAP site.