Skip to main content

Watercraft Change of Address Form

If you change your address, please notify us by using the form below.

Notice: You will not receive a corrected registration card. You may apply for a corrected registration card by submitting a watercraft application and $7.00 fee. Please note: It is not necessary to submit this change of address form if you changed your address while applying online or by phone for a renewal of your registration.

Proper completion of this form is the customer's responsibility.

All fields with a * MUST be completed (as they appear on your Watercraft Registration Form, if applicable).​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

* indicates required field